Omni Drops from Omnitrition is a known weight loss droplet formula. It assists people in getting into shape and becoming healthier.
However, that is not all there is to do to achieve a relevant health improvement using the formula. Together with taking the omni weight loss droplets, one must strictly adhere to the healthy-eating diet program that Omnitrition has laid out for serious dieters.
How It Works
Omni Drops is taken three times a day, helping one lose around 12 pounds in two weeks. That is more or less 500 calories a day. That alone should give a dieter more push to overcome his/her weight problem using the Omni diet.
What makes it work well is the healthy eating diet plan, which comes with a whole diet program guide. Naturally, the Omni diet suggests which types of food to eat, all organic and anti-inflammatory. The plan basically involves 70% plants and 30% lean proteins. (Check out some of Omni diet phase 3 recipes.)
The Omni Drops Diet Phases
The Omni weight loss program is not just a take-this-pill and then eat-these-foods type of diet. It requires much discipline for anyone to see significant changes. Therefore, it also requires one to go through these three phases:
- Omni Drops Diet Phase 1 . The Loading Phase – lets and urges participants not to limit food intake and to keep full all throughout.
- Omni Drops Diet Phase 2. Low-Calorie Phase – the start of a strict diet. There must be low-calorie intake at all times, no buts. This takes 21 to 42 days to complete.
- Maintenance Phase – participants make up and double their protein and vegetable intake.
Understandably, Omnitrition Phase 3 is not the easiest phase at all as participants may go back to their unhealthy eating habits.
Omni Diet Drops Phase 3 – Omnitrition Phase 3 Program Guide
The Omni Phase 3 is a three-week period the dieter goes through after finishing the drops. The rules seem simple enough but require the participant’s willpower and self-discipline for it to really work.
- Start Omnitrition Phase 3 only after 72 hours of taking the last drop in Omnitrition Phase 2.
- Take to the weighing scale everyday even while traveling. Do it in the morning right after emptying the bladder.
- Increase the calories to between 1200 and 1500. Include healthy fats and dairy products only when necessary to increase consumption.
- Remain within two pounds (above or below) of the last day of drops weight. That will serve as your basis. Going over two pounds will require “Steak Day”, which is eating a large, lean-cut of steak with nothing else in the evening.
- NO sugar, NO starches.
- Eat enough protein — 100+ grams of true protein or about 400 grams weighed raw.
- Eating no carbohydrates can mean fats may be consumed and a bit of alcohol is allowed. But NO to fats and starch combo as that will spell danger for one’s whole Omni Drops program.
- Drink enough water throughout.
There are more rules to consider when doing the Omni Drops Phase 3 plan. There will be a lot to be asked of the participants, so anyone having second doubts should not jump right in unless he or she is sure.
Omni Drops Program Phase 3 Tips and Hints
Now the third phase, the Maintenance Phase, is the most crucial. It is this that will determine whether a person will pass or fail the whole exercise of self-discipline. How does one maintain the ideal weight and healthy body he or she has worked hard to attain in the first two phases?
Fortunately, there are hints and tips to watch out for and remember during Omnitrition Phase 3. Take the time to orient oneself in order to achieve what needs to be achieved.
OMNI DROPS DIET TIPS AND HINTS
- The participant must list down what foods are usually being consumed.
This should allow comparisons between what one eats and the food the Omni Drops program suggests. This way, it is easier to spot what needs to be changed for the diet to work.
- Watch the weighing scale. It will not lie.
- Avoid emotional eating. Stay away from things that trigger strong emotions.
- Eat to live, not live to eat.
- From Omnitrition Phase 2, allow a four to five days adjustment period to be able to enjoy food again. Do not worry about it.
- Avoid sugar!
Check the glycemic index of foods (glycemic is the level of glucose/sugar in the blood). Refrain from high glycemic foods.
Read the nutritional labels.
- Beware of the Top 5.
- Make sure high sources of sugar or other additives are avoided.
- Watch out for those that end in -ose, monosodium glutamate, and the likes.
- Watch out for added/hidden starches.
Consume only a little if no dairy products — they are natural sources of sugar already and can still have added sugar. Beware of yogurt unless it is plain yogurt or plain Greek yogurt. Do not eat processed cheese.
- Avoid the obvious starches (ex. corn, potatoes, cereal, most nuts, all flour, any pasta) in the Omni Drops Phase 3.
- Stabilize weight.
- Reduce a few fats.
- Increase vegetable and protein intake (double the protein from the last phase!).
- Fluid fluctuations?
- Drink a lot of water and/or corn silk tea.
- Take Epsom salt baths.
- Decrease salt in the diet.
- The Omni Phase 3 requirement: Maintain the last weight for three weeks. DO NOT try to lose weight during this time to allow the body (especially the hypothalamus) to adjust to the new normal weight.
These may cause unnecessary weight gain:
- Too low intake of oils, fats, calories
- Mixing carbohydrates and sugars with fats
- Eating foods that are forbidden in the diet
- Not drinking enough water
- Mix meats in the same meal.
- Allow oneself to eat more than four foods at once, in moderation.
- Nuts have too many carbs so watch out. Almonds are safer, but make sure there are no added carbs in the ingredients.
- Use olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Do not use peanut and coconut oils.
The Omni Drops Diet Phase 3 Food List
To give an idea of what to expect, below are the only foods allowed in Omni Diet Phase 3.
The Omnitrition Phase 3 Food List:
|All fish including:|
|Flounder Tuna||Herring Trout||Salmon||Sardines||Sole|
|All foul including:|
|Cornish Hen Quail||Chicken Turkey||Duck||Goose||Pheasant|
|All shellfish including:|
|*Higher in carbs — limit to about 4 ounces per day|
|All meat including:|
|Lean Beef Pork||Lean Bison Veal||Bacon*
|*Cured with sugar, so more carbs count|
|*With added nitrates|
|Vegetables and Salad Vegetables:|
|Non Salad Vegetables:|
|Bamboo Shoots||Black Olives||Broccoli||Brussels Sprouts|
|Cabbage||Cauliflowers||Swiss Chard||Collard Greens|
|Eggplant||Hearts of Palm||Kale||Leeks|
|Cantaloupe or Honeydew
|*Any fruit is allowed but less of very sweet ones|
|Butter (real)||Mayonnaise (no sugar)||Olive Oil|
|Avocado Oil||Coconut Oil|
|Cottage Cheese||Heavy Cream||Mozzarella Cheese|
|Ricotta Cheese||Blue Cheeses||Cheddar|
|Cow Cheese||Cream Cheese||Feta|
|*NO FULL FAT|
|Nuts and Seeds:|
|Almonds||Brazil Nuts||Cashews||Hulled Sunflower Seeds|
Now that we have given the Omni Drops Food List, make sure that once the Omni Drops program is started, there will be no going back.
For a healthier body, either make it or break it.
Remember, the Omni Phase 3 of the Omni weight loss program is the most crucial phase. A participant needs to be dedicated in order to get the desired effects. Do it right and be the next success story that should inspire others.
Start living healthy and things will fall in a better place.